The Control & Risk Calculator (CRC) is a deceptively simple, decidedly serious tool for decision, risk, and compliance management:
- Record and track information about existing internal controls.
- Assess the likely effectiveness of controls against the recognized risk environment.
- Expose gaps in information governance, compliance, and control management that can represent unnecessary risk.
- Evaluate the impact of operational, environmental, and managerial changes on likely control effectiveness.
- Prioritize future information governance efforts based on existing control effectiveness
Note: The CRC is a T2P Member resource protected by extra security controls to ensure that sensitive information remains confidential. CRC data is never shared with third parties. Read more about CRC Security and Privacy Protection..
Please register (and/or log in) to view comments on this resource.